• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed jess(dot)net - Please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
17
I just acquired jess(dot)net Can you tell me what you think about this domain and how much it's worth.

I did a search on the domain availability and the domain was taken in these extensions:
.com, .net, .org, .biz, .asia, .in, .info, .name, .mobi, .co.in, .net.in, .cc, .eu, .tv, .us, .ws, .uk.com, co.uk, .me.uk, .org.uk
 
I'd guess around 3-500.
 
Thanks south!

I'd love to hear what others have to say as well.
 
LotK,

I think you may have gotten a good deal with this one...but i truly believe...it's worth... high $xxxx and with potential to be worth low $xx,xxx

Nice pickup!
 
Thanks theinvestor!

Any more opinions?
 
I would say at least $5,000. It's a four letter common first name. :)
 
And it's also in the shorter Oxford dictionary, meaning a short strap of leather or silk put around the leg of a hawk in falconry. :)

Plus, as a name it can be used for either men or women.
 
I say 5K, there must be a lot of jesses looking for this name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom