• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed JesusX.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipxaway

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
any idea on value of this domain? I think its a good brandable domain. Would probably make a great myspace type site for christian youth.
 
JesusX sounds like a name for a good movie maybe.
 
It could be a web site about the sex life of religious icons.
 
I dotn knwo whya nd this may sound dumb but I think anythign liek this is sort of sacreligious.
 
i dont know, it had previous owners, all of which used it for some sort of legitimate religious site... If no ones interested in buying it, maybe I can start a blog and pretend to be some guy who believes he's Jesus... that ought to bring some traffic :)
 
Did you ever sell this name? I had inquired about it before, but didn't remember if it sold or not.
 
Don't see much value....
 
Yes I did sell it, fetched $512 for it on Ebay. I contacted a lot of end-users to generate interest though. I knew there was a market for this name.
 
Not much value here; this name conjures up visions of MalcolmX for me, would say $100 max.
 
read above. he sold it for 512$
 
$512 was probably too much. Contrary to popular belief, it IS possible to overpay for a domain. It's a decent domain but I can't think of much to use it for. Malcolm X comes to mind for me as well.

I personally wouldn't pay over $100 for it, if that.
 
Tell a stranger to type in JesusX.com. He will be able to do it on one try....that makes it brandable and worth the $512. This is better than most names up for appraisal that you couldn't type in if you had 5 chances. If it sold for $512 on Ebay then that is the low-end of its value.
 
007 said:
$512 was probably too much. Contrary to popular belief, it IS possible to overpay for a domain. It's a decent domain but I can't think of much to use it for. Malcolm X comes to mind for me as well.

I personally wouldn't pay over $100 for it, if that.

LOL. Of course it is possible to pay to much for a domain name. A domain name that is worth $500 to one person, may only be worth $25 to the next. A domain name is only worth what someone is going to pay for it...

I would've appraised this for regfee, but I too have sold domain names for XXX-X,XXX which I had appraised for regfee. The buyers are out there..you just have to find them.
 
Good Sale.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one comes around again (probably developed) for a much higher price.
 
A church is using it now, I wanted it, but didn't want to go over $100
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom