• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed jetskis.com.au and jetskiing.com.au

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

netfleet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Appraisals individually & as a pair would be great.

Many thanks!
 
Estibot says jetskis.com.au is worth $50

I think it's worth a bit more. Get some pamphlets on jetski rentals and approach
some end users, ask for $2k - $5K
 
Last edited:
Thanks very much. I think we'll start with a bit of development first and then see how we go. Estibot doesn't handle .AU it appears...
 
Yep I checked estibot and it gave business.com.au $50 also!

I visited your site, very impressive. Jetskis.com.au is probably worth a bit
more than I appraised ($xx,xxx) if you can wait for the right end user.
 
Thanks very much. Will def develop in the meantime
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom