• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Jewelry.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter airnike764
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

airnike764

Guest
I just registered this name:

ArtOfJewelry.com

I was waiting a few months for this name, it was in the unpaid department. I finally got my hands on it today. I wasn't looking to sell this name, but tranfser my site, effordablejewelry.com to it.

What do you guys think of the name?
 
zero ... I hate when people put up false headers on ther posts! Plus, it's not that great a name IMO.
 
Thats the only way to get people to look
BTW, theartofjewelry.com is taken
 
The trouble with jewelry is the spelling, it is spelt differnt in the UK to the US, and I find it hard to spell as well, as I am sure others do.

It is one of those domains you would have to get the various spellings to cover yourself.
 
What are the other spellings. I thought it was just jewelry.com?
 
Thats the only way to get people to look
People will look when they want to look. It's not a wise move to trick them, especially when your asking for their advice.
 
Originally posted by airnike764
Thats the only way to get people to look
BTW, theartofjewelry.com is taken

If it's a decent name they'll look. But I guess you already knew that or you would not have used a deceptive header.

PS.

Jewelery
Jewelry
Jewellery

are 3 ways ...
 
I only heard of the middle one. The rest just look mispelled to me
 
I only thought there were two. Try them in Google and see what they bring up, or try Dictionary.com
 
a big fat zero!!!!
 
Originally posted by aactive
I hate when people put up false headers on ther posts!.

Ditto......just means people won't bother to post
 
In Australia, we spell it jewellery.

Debbie
 
effordablejewelery was more catchy imo. Dont hate me but you had a brandable invention going there
 
jewlery.com is the most commonly used misspelling in the search engines.

KC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom