• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers JF.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

ZLA.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
20
Hi guys,

Taking offers on this PURE TWO LETTER GEM!
...
JF.NET
...
Only serious offers will be considered.

Thanks!
SDX
 
$4k

edit: offer of $4k good for 24 hours
 
Last edited:
trades? :wink:

PM me if interested.
 
Whats your expected BIN range?
 
Whats your expected BIN range?

I know some will think I'm crazy, but I truly believe we can at least do $xx,xxx

Thanks for all the offers though! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom