• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers JH0.com - with BIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmason

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
232
Reaction score
1
No offers quite near what I was looking for so I am moving this domain to Bido.

Thank you to all for your interest.
 
Last edited:
New BIN of $225, this is as low as the BIN will be going. PM me now for a quick sale!
 
High offer is $175 and I am looking to sell this soon. Offer away!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom