Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise JobRite.com and more for my first attempt at domaining

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Ryan217

I am a little pussy cat
Reaction score
So I am new to domaining and have started with a set of 15 names. Some of which the more I think about it I am like what was I thinking, but overall I think there is enough potential in some of the names to be profitable overall. Curious to hear some experienced feedback though. In total I have spent almost $1100 on all these domains, there were 3 of them specifically that went over $150 on the expiry auction, the rest were $50 or under. So without further delay here is the list:

JobRite.com
Prrotect.com (yes I know its misspelled, I was thinking of it as a brandable, probably should have passed in retrospect)
Zanota.com
FogLab.com
spch.io
BidSplash.com
LeveragedBrokering,com
EventNode.com
EpicMag.com
EpicMags.com (probably will just bundle it in with the singular version above)
BudgetingToolkit.com
BioHardDrive.com (wierd hand reg name, with an odd backstory had the idea to reg it after hearing a news story about a guy who implanted hard drive in his leg. Probably $9 down the toilet though).
BehindThe.Site

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

i'd probably pass on the whole list

but it's possible a few of them , like zonota.com foglab.com and eventnode.com, could get some offers.
biohardrive is future tech, so you'd have to hold until it became mainstream or an interested party inquired.

between those four, with patience and some negotiating skills, it's possible you could recoup your investment.

imo...

Ryan217

I am a little pussy cat
Reaction score
Hi

i'd probably pass on the whole list

but it's possible a few of them , like zonota.com foglab.com and eventnode.com, could get some offers.
biohardrive is future tech, so you'd have to hold until it became mainstream or an interested party inquired.

between those four, with patience and some negotiating skills, it's possible you could recoup your investment.

imo...

I would consider it a win if I could break even. Learned a few hard lessons when I kept bidding past what I originally planned on.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Ryan217, post: 2295885, member: 322969775" Learned a few hard lessons when I kept bidding past what I originally planned on.[/QUOTE]

yeah, those bidding wars can deplete the budget quickly :)

imo...

Vadhi

Level 1
Reaction score
So I am new to domaining and have started with a set of 15 names. Some of which the more I think about it I am like what was I thinking, but overall I think there is enough potential in some of the names to be profitable overall. Curious to hear some experienced feedback though. In total I have spent almost $1100 on all these domains, there were 3 of them specifically that went over $150 on the expiry auction, the rest were $50 or under. So without further delay here is the list:

JobRite.com
Prrotect.com (yes I know its misspelled, I was thinking of it as a brandable, probably should have passed in retrospect)
Zanota.com
FogLab.com
spch.io
BidSplash.com
LeveragedBrokering,com
EventNode.com
EpicMag.com
EpicMags.com (probably will just bundle it in with the singular version above)
BudgetingToolkit.com
BioHardDrive.com (wierd hand reg name, with an odd backstory had the idea to reg it after hearing a news story about a guy who implanted hard drive in his leg. Probably $9 down the toilet though).
BehindThe.Site

Been at this for years, but never seriously and never made money, but BudgetingToolkit and LeveragedBrokering are too long for comfort. You may be able to do something with the rest, they are a mix. spch.io may turn out a winner. Maybe you can contact speech.io if they want to pick it up.

But personally I was shocked at 1100$. Fortunately I haven't ever gone to bid. Unless you still have a lot of dough, my 2 cents - you will get a lot of good names available at hand reg price.

Man, what wouldn't I do for 1100$? Currently paying 10% per month on a 1500$ shark loan.:(:(:(

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators