• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers jog.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyenjustin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
340
Reaction score
4
Domain name at go daddy.
1 year renewal free from me.
buy this domain name and you will get :


  1. domain name
  2. website
  3. iphone app

Currently has over 100 thousand active users from both app and website. have database to prove the user database.

no traffic data will be provided because much of the data is cloud base data and user access information from the app only.

please make your offer.

no BIN price will be set. Just taking offer now.
 
Please submit all offers here..... I will not be replying to offers via PM. And no I do not have a set price, please don't ask me what I am looking to get for this package deal...

I am also interested in trade for 2 character dot com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom