• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed JokeInn.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little niche humour site, sure. $20 or $200 with a joke script on it and a few gags.
 
Thanks for the reply, I was thinking of maybe a Joke of the Day and or Email a Joke type script too maybe. Anyone else?
 
I wanted to give this a bump, see if I could get more appraisals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom