Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Jokes Script - lots of content (jokes and pictures), unique PHP - buy license today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
A while back I created a jokes website with fully unique PHP coding, and it has over 600 jokes and over 1,200 funny pictures.

After looking at its quality, I decided to package everything up and sell licences to it instead - no sense in letting all the content, PHP coding and work go to waste!

The script I am selling can be seen (via a fresh install) at:

http://jokes.tristanperry.com/index.php

By buying this, you gain a license to modify the coding and design in any way you wish (or you can keep things as they are). You cannot, however, resell or redistribute the script in any way (although I might consider selling reselling rights, e-mail/PM me to discuss this).

As mentioned above, this script comes with over 1,800 jokes and pics already installed. It also has many features, created via unique PHP coding (I hand coded the entire thing).

Below are some pictures of the website's members and admin sections (*please* also register yourself to look around and test things out):

Uploading photos
Submitting a joke
Activation status on submitted jokes
Comments on submitted jokes
Ratings on submitted jokes
Admin panel: flagged jokes/pics
Admin panel: rejecting a joke
Admin panel: rejeting a picture

As you can see, this really is a powerful script. There may be some bugs, thus PHP/XHTML knowledge is recommended since I am no longer maintaining this script (thus any bugs aren't my responsiblity). However, please be aware that I have tested this script numerous times and run it successfully on a couple of live sites before (including Terra Jokes)

License information/pricing is below:

The cost is just $50.

If you wish to buy a license to this script, please send the $50 payment to my PayPal address at tristan@tristanperry.com. After sending payment, please send me an e-mail (to tristan@tristanperry.com) from the e-mail address you used to pay me with (i.e. with your PayPal address) saying you just bought this, and I'll then send you the files (which have the installation instructions in).

You are free to modify this coding as much or as little as you want, but you must not resell this script in any form. Buying this script signfies an agreement between yourself and I, Tristan Perry, insofar that you have non-exclusive and non-reseller rights to this script. You are not allowed to pass this script on to other people, for money or otherwise (even for free).

Installation details are provided in the Readme.txt file that will be sent to you after you've paid (see above). Installation isn't included in the $50 license fee payment, however I will install this for you for an additional $20 fee (e-mail/PM me regarding this).

Please contact me with any questions you may have :) If you wish to buy feel free to send payment and contact me as described above.

Many thanks,
Tristan Perry

Domain summit 2024

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Despite some requests, I'm not looking to lower the price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators