• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed josediego dot com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDyer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Not sure where to post this so I thought I would try here.

Not looking for an appraisal really though, more of a suggestion on getting the most from this domain.

I have 829 unique views this month so far with only 2 clicks. Can not seem to find a keyword that grabs the attention of those that come to it.

Any suggestions on how I might be able to utilize this traffic the best?

Thanks in advance.
 
why so many uniques?
 
After reviewing wayback it seems this was geared towards family/friends/news. After digging around a bit I believe I found a way to contact the original owner and I offered him the domain at the auction price I bought it at.

Just starting out in the business and that was literally one of the first domains I purchased. I did not know of wayback at the time to review websites. I just grabbed that one in auction because it was CHEAP and had lots of traffic.

Would hate to start off stealing peoples domains that they were using for family and friends and getting that much traffic. I have too much of a guilty conscious :disappointed:

Thanks though for the reply!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom