• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Jtg.com, qbi.com, yma.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

namebank

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
873
Reaction score
20
JTG.COM
QBI.COM
YMA.COM

LOOKING FOR OFFERS.
RANGE: USD XX,XXX ~ USD XXX,XXX
BUYER PAYS ESCOW & TRANSFER CHARGES.
:yes:
 
USD 10.6K for all three received by PM.
But I am not satisfied.


13K offer for all three received.
I want usd xxx.xxx offers.
Thanks to all.
 
Last edited:
let me just get something straight before i make a bid: you want 6-figures for these three names?
 
namebank, you mean you want AT LEAST $10,000 for ANY of the names and at least $100,000 for all 3....? if so, lots o luck for EITHER option !
 
I want more than USD 100,000.00 for all three domain names.

The highest offer for YMA.com was USD 20,000, several times I received. And about JTG.com and QBI.com, I expect higher offers than YMA.com.
 
Offers below USD 25,000 per domain name would not be considered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom