• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Jurimetrics.com + Other Dictionary Domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mom2amor

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I have a few dictionary .com domains, and I was just wondering if anyone thinks they are worth anything. Here they are:

hypostasize.com

HYPOSTASIZE:

–verb (used with object), -sized, -siz·ing.
to assume the reality of (an idea, proposition, etc.); hypostatize.


jurimetrics.com

JURIMETRICS:

The study of law and science.

Used primarily in academia to mean a strictly empirical approach to the law, the term jurimetrics originated in the 1960s as the use of computers in law practice began to revolutionize the areas of legal research, evidence analysis, and data management. A neologism whose roots suggest jurisprudence and measurement, it was popularized by the American Bar Association (ABA), whose quarterly Jurimetrics Journal of Law, Science, and Technology is a widely respected publication with an international focus.


prepossessed.com

PREPOSSESSED:

tr.v. pre·pos·sessed, pre·pos·sess·ing, pre·pos·sess·es

1. To preoccupy the mind of to the exclusion of other thoughts or feelings.
2.
1. To influence beforehand against or in favor of someone or something; prejudice.
2. To impress favorably in advance.


telepathists.com

TELEPATHIST:

–noun
1. a student of or believer in telepathy.
2. a person having telepathic power.



psychopathically.com

PSYCHOPATHICALLY:

adj.

1. Of, relating to, or characterized by psychopathy.
2. Relating to or affected with an antisocial personality disorder.


psychophysically.com

PSYCHOPHYSICALLY:

psy·cho·phys·ics
–noun (used with a singular verb)
the branch of psychology that deals with the relationships between physical stimuli and resulting sensations and mental states.

—Related forms
psy·cho·phys·i·cal
psy·cho·phys·i·cal·ly, adverb


I also have another domain I am selling,

howtoplaypokervideo.com

There are 350 searches every day for how to play poker, so does that increase the value?

Thanks for any input!

Marie
 
Hi again!

Thought I would try one more time to see if anyone has any info for me about these domains!

I have had a nice little laugh at a couple of those free generated appraisals which have said a couple of them are worth $25,000+:smilewinkgrin: I wish!

Any ideas for me? I would really appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Marie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom