• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Just got an offer for QDUS(dot)net, is it good?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeanut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hiya guys,

Just hoping you guys can help me out with something. I was just offered very low xxx for QDUS.NET. I only acquired this domain about a week and a half ago, so I'm not too sure what it can appraise for, so I'm curious whether or not this is a decent offer for this domain. Any insight is appreciated, thanks guys.
 
Seems fair, if the offer come through Sedo, send it to auction.

Good luck!
 
Not bad for a quick flip. I'd personally take anything above 180, better if above 220.
 
It came via email. I think the person 'whois' the domain, and found my email, because he even stated that I had only had the domain for a short time. I thought maybe it was the (dot) com owners trying to get the .net as well, but qdus.com has privacy block, so I wasn't able to see if it was the same person.
 
What did you reg it for? If you regged it to resell...well go ahead and sell...On the surface this is a regfee name to me, but that is just my gut reaction with out looking into the name.
 
So I have decided to go through with this transaction, which method of payment would be the safest? The buyer has suggested Western Union, however, I have heard of various WU scams when dealing with Craigslist and the sort. Is there anything to worry about when it comes to domains? Thanks for the advise guys.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there not a waiting period (60 days) for transferring newly purchased domains? If you sell your domain to the interested party, will said party have to wait 60 days (or so) to obtain the domain?

Thanks in advance.
 
So I have decided to go through with this transaction, which method of payment would be the safest? The buyer has suggested Western Union, however, I have heard of various WU scams when dealing with Craigslist and the sort. Is there anything to worry about when it comes to domains? Thanks for the advise guys.

hmmm... Domains and Craiglist rarely ring a bell in the same tune...
 
I didn't realize about this 60 day issue. Is this right? So what would happen if I try to transfer this domain? I've only had it for a couple weeks now, not even close to 60 days.
 
You cannot transfer the domain, but it can be pushed in another account on your Registrar.
 
So I should be good to go if the purchaser has a Godaddy account as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom