Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Just got these License related domain names - MovieLicense.com and SalesLicense.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are the first two domain i have acquired after almost 6months. I love domaining and its bout time i got back into the game full time.

MovieLicense.com - 10 year Old
SalesLicense.com - 10 year Old

Domain summit 2024

ab80

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do you plan to develop these?

SalesLicence is a better domain...but the issue being that the market for both names are local governments/ a branch of the government...who usually issue those type of licenses via their own website...

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes you have a point but if you some Google search for keywords "Movie License" you will find about 3 different corporations competition for top spots in the search results. When i did some more searching i discovered one of them owned several other "movie license" related domain names and are ranking them for different keywords, .com .net and .org all taken. So i have no doubt one of them will definitely be interested in my own "movielicense.com" for a decent price since i dont intend to develop the domain name.

As for SalesLicense.com there are many companies the domain can potentially be sold to because the keyword " sales license" has many related keywords and relevant companies in each respective field. For example

retail sales licenseinsurance sales license
real estate sales license
car sales license

The only thing about me is that i am kinda used to quickly reselling my domain names to other domainers and end users in some cases, because of this i usually dont have time to do extensive potential buyer research for each domain. But am sure that will change soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators