• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Just Regged 3 more .US...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DryHeat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
Biowaste.US
Biomechanics.US
Pulmonology.US

Worth the reg fee + something OR am I just wasting my time & $$ now?
 
Those are GREAT names Dry! Especially the bio one's.

Congrats, Gary T
 
Originally posted by DryHeat
Biowaste.US
Biomechanics.US
Pulmonology.US

Worth the reg fee + something OR am I just wasting my time & $$ now?

BioMechanics.us is the best
I think "BioWaste" would be better with .info

the last one=$0
 
Actually, I was not ambivalent at all about Pulmonology.US; its a very specific name. A medical specialty just like Cardiology (although the latter is worth much more).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom