Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Just want to tell you guys I love you all, The happy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to show love for JESports Mr. Domain, and Namestrands, 3 great assets to this community! I love you guys...:)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dudes, very very very well said....jaik, paulrogers250, CrazyEightyEight - you guys are awesome...I have always seen good things from all of you..

This is so cool considering we have like our own "domain name family" here...from so many different places, ages, and business levels, so let's not EVER take it for granted..

Just 1 more post left till one of the last 10 posters (yes, other than me) gets a very good free .com domain name maybe worth $xxx to an end-user! Who will it be?

Chris Williams

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
Dudes, very very very well said....jaik, paulrogers250, CrazyEightyEight - you guys are awesome...I have always seen good things from all of you..

This is so cool considering we have like our own "domain name family" here...from so many different places, ages, and business levels, so let's not EVER take it for granted..

Just 1 more post left till one of the last 10 posters (yes, other than me) gets a very good free .com domain name maybe worth $xxx to an end-user! Who will it be?

Chris Williams
That's one of the things I really like about DNF is that we have domainers/webmasters from all walks of life that specialize in all different aspects of internet business. It make sfor interesting topics and discussions and gives me much to learn. Nice thread Chris!

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
I really like user "Jonathan" cause he is smart and super sharp & hand registers killer typos, and has the cool avatar of Samuel Jackson from "The Matrix"!
....which totally rocks.
Thanks for the kind words. But I'm sure Laurence Fishburne would like a word with you. :)

I like Wired because Wired is awesome to chat with.
I like Mocus because he's crazy.
I like JESports because he's a cool guy, fun to chat with.
I like daddypi - because he's a cool guy.
sneakers.com - so lucky but he deserves it because he's cool.
So many other great people- sorry for not mentioning you.

I like Duncan donuts in my milk.
I like Chip and dip.
I like Mayur on my baked potator.

Oh, and I like all the mods & admins here obviously

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hahhaha...dude they just all blend together..and since I like samuel jackson sooo much ever since pulp fiction I guess I just wanted it to be him my bad dawg!
And ooohh yeah of course...we all love those mods! hhehehe...the domain winner will be announced shortly as Jonathan was our 10th unique poster since the contest started here! Stay tuned for the winner!........who's next?

Ps- you know how they have those "people not to do biz with" threads? Well, this one is about people you SHOULD do business with! Remember that!

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't stand any of ya :-D

(Only joking of course)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just want all your domains! hehe

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to give it up for anyone who hand registers OWE domains and then sells them dirt cheap.

Daddypi and pkguy are just two that come to mind. I get so amped to read their new threads, it's like playing the lotto. A $10 investment could make $10+ per month.
That's crack money, but with better hours.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was thinking weed money....but thats just me..

dotDan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've had good transactions with Legend.name & dreamking, Mr.Domains is friendly, and Mocus is funny :)

Lots of other helpful people too! (charging for membership does wonders for a site)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paulrogers250 said:
I see you dont love all the Gold members hehe
That's because their PM boxes are too small and it's impossible to strike up a lengthy discussion with them. :cheeky:

Oh and if all your mothers had accounts on DNforum, I would love them .. if they baked cookies for me. :)

harleyx

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All in all this is a very cool forum, relaxed but professional. There will always be snake oil salesman trying to shill valueless crap, but I enjoy the majority of people who frequent these forums. I've had good dealings the few times I've done business here, and I learned alot about the domain business just reading posts and answers to posts, especially in the legal forum (thanks John Berryhill).

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:

now GiantDomains, you know most of all..."I love you maaaaan"
But, with all due respect I find it perplexing that you would pick out then take and then post those three quotes completely OUT of context and make it seem like it was a racial thing..and of course the person following up and posting after you would think the same along with everyone here, the same that I would think too I have to admit..I guess this proves it would just be too much to have a completely happy thread right? It was meant that the actors seem one in the same, and yes they are black by coincidence and alot of people DO get them mixed up, I live in south florida and alot of my best friends are very black, blacker than anyone you know anywhere..but I guess thanks anyways for contributing to the Happy Thread
..but that's not really the way it went down dude and in fact totally and completely wrong..it was a simple actor mistake! Why do that to me? :huh:

Anyways...anyone have any more cool and HAPPY things to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom