• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale JVW.biz

Status
Not open for further replies.

- T -

drone.domains
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
1,754
Reaction score
2
sold
 
Last edited:
JVW.biz

Registered at EaglesDomain.com (a GoDaddy reseller) and expires on Oct. 17, 2009 (about three weeks from now).

Asking just $12 for a quick sale! This is a great price, I'm just looking to clear it out as I'm not into LLL.biz.

Be sure to post sold AND PM me, in case I forget to check this thread!

hi, please send me your paypal info. i will buy this name.
thanks!
 
sold
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom