• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed K e l l i n . com Offered a small sum for a domain.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
2
K e l l i n • c o m

I wasn't offered much, I may hand it over. Haven't decided. Thought I'd get some advice and appraisals before I do.


It's been parked at ND since January.

US$ 8.20 // 560 views // 23 clicks // 4.11% CTR // .36 avgPPC / 14.65 RPM

Stats arent tops, but average ppc is ok considering.

In the whois it States: Domain Creation in 2000
But in the Way Back Machine it has a splash from 1998.

I'm not sure why (Call it missed management) But it's categorized in my ND account under health and beauty.... and the two significant searched when landing on my page have been "internet access and High Speed Internet Providers". I never paid much attention to my selections in parking.

For the most part I've neglected all of my given and surname domains. Looking through today (for the first time in half a year) I see one with a 3.86 click, and some other impressive ones.. Think I'll be lookin em over soon.

Thanks to anyone who helps me. I'll post the offered price if this post gets any action.

Jack
 
If this domain makes about $1 a month I think the value of the name itself and its bradability exceeds that of the traffic value. In terms of traffic I think its worth about $50, but Kellin is a name (first and last), not very common, but still a name you find from time to time, so I wouldnt sell it under $750
 
I was offer 5hundred... I'm not looking to sell anything but I may let him have it. I'd appreciate more insight if anyone has a moment or two. I can buy but
I really have little drive when it comes to selling.
 
I offer $1K - take it as a form of appraisal ;)
denny jzn com
 
See www.kellin.net

You could get something in the $xxxx range if they are interested (if not more...).
 
See www.kellin.net

You could get something in the $xxxx range if they are interested (if not more...).

Jacksplat,
This changes everything. I think you owe Gregoire a drink! Surprised you didn't even check who owned the other extension! Careless.
Your domain was regged in 2000. The .net was regged in 2004. I'm guessing they would have liked the .com. None of the other extensions are took, so i'm guessing you have one potential buyer out there. I would reg. the .info too to be safe. Or not, up to you. What looks good for you as it is, is that you regged yours 4 years prior to them so they have no TM issues with you. It may be they are approaching you via a different source. You should definitely try & sell for $xxxx low to mid minimum.
I'd showcase it on sedo. Mention in the listing it's a name (christian name) Maybe contact kellin direct. Some other sellers maybe can advise.
Predator
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom