• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale karlahomolka.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamloops

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
karlahomolka.ca

Search Results on Google

8,380 for karlahomolka
231,000 for karla homolka
719,000 for homolka
15,000,000 for karla

Have this parked at sedo, 71 visits so far this month no clicks. Anyone want it for free I will give it to them. Its even listed in Google.
Regged at Domainsatcost until 2008/03/07
 
Looks like you have been reading the threads recently.. I saw it myself but did not Register the domain, since I thought it will onloy be a waste of money.. if you get hits, I am happy for you. Keep us posted about any stats, if any. I know it's too early to even ask you for that...
 
I was surprised it was avail with Search Results on Google like this.

8,380 for karlahomolka
231,000 for karla homolka
719,000 for homolka
15,000,000 for karla

I figure if I can get 100 bucks for it then thats great , if not I will develop it into a Karla Homolka Bio page and it sure get listed high in Google then.
 
Sure you can do so much with that name.. best wishes
 
I would develop it , add some google adsense ads and maybe even a simple forum where people can give you thier thoughts and opinion on hamolka..
 
I would develop it , add some google adsense ads and maybe even a simple forum where people can give you thier thoughts and opinion on hamolka..

Thanks mudi! Great idea. I will leave it for sale for a couple of weeks if no interest that is what I will do.
 
Agreed 100% about developping a mini-site with a bio - perhaps forums, etc.

Carefully about offers from female DNFers wearing shades and obviously dyed hair.

Rob
 
Have this parked at sedo, 71 visits so far this month no clicks. Anyone want it for free I will give it to them. Its even listed in Google.
Regged at Domainsatcost until 2008/03/07
 
Ok its getting hits but I dont want it. Free to first person who says they want it
 
i know someone who was related to the people involved, used to live in the town. give it to me, i'll make sure it gets a good home.
 
I wanted to get it ...add a few years to registration and bury it so she can't get it to promote anything she may have in mind...

give it to me, i'll make sure it gets a good home

Good stuff...
 
I wanted to get it ...add a few years to registration and bury it so she can't get it to promote anything she may have in mind...



Good stuff...

Sorry I think it's an awful domain!!!!!


I couldn't imagine her trying to promote anything under that name. As far as I can see the woman just wants to disappear from the public eye.

Now if you used the name to highlight everything that's wrong with our justice system........she's a prime example!
 
Sorry I think it's an awful domain!!!!!
I agree...I have also purchased others I thought could be used for profit and added reg and buried them or redirected to an appropriate site...

I couldn't imagine her trying to promote anything under that name.
Right...she'd have to be crazy to do something like that..:rolleyes:
 
Does cira allow deletion of domains before expiry? If they do, that's what you should consider doing.
 
Hey Raymond...Then anyone could still reg it...and I would hate to see anyone profit from sensationalizing the events surrounding this name.

(jaydub puts on rose colored glasses)
I still like the idea of someone redirecting it to a site that might benefit/help the victims families ... if possible.
 
Its taken and it is going to a person that will do some good with it. I did not do a thing with it and really did not like owning it. Hated seeing it in my porfolio.
 
Good on ya' K....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom