Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Kepler 452B dot org

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was able to get kepler452b.org and 452b.net and 452b.org this morning off NASA's announcement this morning.

My question is, are they worth anything now or will they ever be worth anything down the road.

Best,

Ryan

If the name makes no sense to anyone, you can Google it to see why I bought it. I actually had to be pretty fast to get it. All of the extensions were gone in about 1 minute or less, including the .mobi and .biz. If people were crazy enough to buy those worthless extensions lol, not sure what they're thinking, or if mine could be worth something down the road. An insider with NASA got the .com the day before.

Anyway, let me know if it has any future with prospective buyers, or what it might be worth or could be worth. It's related to a fairly large discovery.

Any ideas?

Sure wish I could get some fast assistance on this my friends. I just had a serious inquiry from a guy in China about buying it. Since NASA discovered this, the Chinese gov't might want in the game, like the big space race. The guy emailed me last night and said, "I want to be buy kepler452b.org, how much?". Reading into that, it sounds like he might have money to spend. I replied for 35k, but I don't know if it's worth 3k, or a million to another country. I'm really clueless on this.

Sorry for the edits... had to edit the heading and name so the Google search engines don't pick up on this thread/post.

Any fast advice would be appreciated.

Best,

Ryan

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators