• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale KevinDurant(.)com Domain For sale- MVP and Championship this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
*
 
Last edited:
hey top be careful to use this domain for kevin durant because chris Bosh nailed another domainer a few years back for having his domain name and bosh's attorney took all his domains also !! just sayin!
 
Yes I have heard of that case bigboydog. That is why I said to create a fansite. In those cases I believe the domain holder will be ok.

BIN reduced to $3,500
 
You cannot monetize a fan site when you have a domain trademark name, otherwise you can lose domain once you start to put ads or products on site.

On a side note, you own location.com and order.com? Those are great domains. Did you own for a while or pay the big bucks for them?
 
You are correct Barry but its not all about monetization and there are a lot of benefits that can come with a high traffic site.

I bought those names in 2004 for big bucks but sold both very recently but still have some equity in Location.com
 
BIN lowered to $3k.
 
KevinDurant.com Domain For sale- MVP and Championship this year?



The odds on favorite for this years MVP award and destined future NBA Champion, etc. etc.

BIN lowered to $3k

Start a fan site.

I have many inquiries onto this name lately and the traffic is steady at over 30 uniques per day and rising.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Durant

You trying to sell a domain name that is unethical - shame on you for violating Kevin's name.
 
I am a big fan of Kevin's. If he wants the name its his I am not trying to violate his name. I would build a fansite if I had the time which if im not mistaken is allowed. If someone is interested in doing the same I am offering that here. If not I will either forward it to Kevins site or try to contact him and get it to him.
 
I am a big fan of Kevin's. If he wants the name its his I am not trying to violate his name. I would build a fansite if I had the time which if im not mistaken is allowed. If someone is interested in doing the same I am offering that here. If not I will either forward it to Kevins site or try to contact him and get it to him.

Bull shit, you are violating everything in the books. Your intentions are clear by posting this domain here with a price tag. Try to sell your fan site bull shit to someone else, you registered the domain in Dec 2011 and a month later you decide to flip it for a profit. You been in the business long enough based on your DNF membership to know better not to register this type of domain.
 
you're right. Closing this now and forwarding to Kevin's site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom