• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers KidsSeat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
KidsSeat.com

All offers considered.
 
Great domain for kids car seat or for kids furniture. Please send any offers. Thank you.
 
I do not have traffic stats right now. Here is what I can tell you...

Exact Monthly Searches for Kids Seat on Google: 74,000/month

Putting kids seat in on Google: 62.2 million results

It's a great generic domain. Kids car seat, kids furniture, etc. I'm looking to sell it soon, which is why it's listed on here. I'll be flexible with pricing, so please make any offers as they will all be considered. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I have a $50 offer. Any others?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom