• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed kngs.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
18
Have you ever searched for a name and decided to leave it off to find it again a few month later. This is what happened to me with this name.
 
feels like Kings.net

I dunno man I would say low XX unless I am missing something here. Is it short for something?
 
Yeah the (I) :)

Its just a name that I wanted to get a few months back for a personal site for myself and decided to get it yesterday.


Thanks GUYS!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom