• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed kreamy.com ?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplusmedia

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2002
Messages
437
Reaction score
0
What is it worth?

maybe a site about food? a desert recipe site? I think it's quite catchy??
 
yea really a nice play with the k and very brandable ... i'd say low to mid $$$, higher for a real motivated buyer
 
very kute! will make a very nice brandable site!
 
I would agree with the mid xxx range...Although would not be suprised if I saw a 2-3K sale from an enduser.
 
krispie kreme might want this domain.
 
My thoughts exactly loscocco - I find it hard to see past the Krispy Kreme connection. Worth the $60 just in case they do want it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom