• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers KTUK.com - 10-years-old name - seeking to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkstark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1
.
Reduced BIN. Buy it now: $450 > $399 > $349 > $300 > $269
10-year-old domain, LLLL.com and surname
The .net, .co.uk and .cn are taken.




​
KTUK.com
​





-
​
 
Last edited:
I've set a buy-it-now price.
 
I got a two-figure offer for this. I'm looking for more. Send offers if you're interested.
 
I've reduced the buy-it-now price.
 
I've reduced the buy-it-now price.
 
I've lowered the buy-it-now price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom