• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ==== Kute.com ====

Status
Not open for further replies.

disarmed

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
closed
 
Last edited:
Sold at bin.
 
Last edited:
Congrats NameGuy! I believe you got a great deal!
 
great name at a great price. I was busy raising the funds to buy it for myself at the BIN. Guess I was an hour too late :upset:.

Congrats to both the buyer and the seller.
 
Geeez! What a great name at a great price. Wish I'd of been online!
 
Thanks guys for all your interest and support. Will contact Nameguy for the transaction. Since there's so much interest here, I'll update on progress of the transaction.

cheers
Ernest
 
Domain received. Thanks!
 
Just for the note. A year ago I had 2 end-users offers for kute.info. Negotiations however were not successful and I still own kute.info. If winner wants kute.info for collection he may contact me by PM ;)
 
thanks michael! Transcation is now completed.

cheers
Ernest
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom