Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

L-L-L.com fire sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have over 100 L-L-L .com domains that I am forced, due to an increasing work schedule, that I am unable to maintain. Entire list available upon request. Just to many to post here.

For example:

D-X-S.com
Z-K-S.com
L-O-R.com
M-M-K.com

Have all come to renewal and I had forget about them. I still have time to renew them and I will... if you want them.

If not, they'll go to Snap Names and you'll buy them anyway, but for a minimum of $79 bucks.

So here's your chance to by them now at a much lower rate.

Make your offers.

In addition, as I said... I have 100 or more still to go. Some old favorites such as:

H-M-O.com - Hugely successful Medical Services/Insurance related domain
N-H-L.com - Could be Hockey related
F-H-M.com - Magainze you've heard of maybe?
D-E-Q.com - Department of Environmental Quality
B-R-B.com - Be Right Back
C-D-W.com - Computer services
H-S-N.com - Kinda makes you wanna buy something.
H-U-D.com - Heads up Display OR Housing & Urban Development
P-N-W.com Pacific North West

and many, many more...

Including WORDS like:

D-R-Y.com
D-Y-E.com
N-A-V.com
N-I-X.com
V-U-E.com

You misssed:
P-I-T.com
H-I-T.com
L-I-P.com
F-A-G.com

Some solid L-L-L.nets in there too:
P-M-S
P-R-O
S-S-S
T-W-O

Still more.... but the point is, the longer you wait, the harder to get the best ones become.

MOST of them are either at Snap or GoDaddy and range from a month to a year left in registration.

Let's face it... they are a SOLID investment... unless, like me, you just can't manage them any longer and are facing loosing them due to just plain accident. I'd rather sell them, than put them all to auction.

At $50 each, this lot would sell for more than $5000 and one would argue that there are a handful in here that would cost more than the $5000 by themselves (H-M-O, H-U-D, N-H-L, F-H-M, P-S-U, S-K-N, N-A-V, L-S-K, etc.)

Getting Snap prices for the lot would be $6000 - $8000 easy. The gems in this lot will go for high $xxx to low $xxxx by themselves.

But I would take the best offer over $5000 for a Quick sell (as in 24 - 48 hours) of the whole lot.

So PM or Post your offer. Whole lot sale preferred but individual sales offers considered.

Thanks for looking.

GoPC

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can you pm me the list please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom