• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed L-L-L.com - Minimum Price

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boyzrfree

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
I wanted to know the minimum price for L-L-L.com

Sorry if it is posted in wrong section
 
My bad I'm wrong..maybe about 17 bucks or so. Tops.
 
Last edited:
I see them go for $35 minimum now. The odd steal in the $25 range too.
 
My bad I'm wrong..maybe about 17 bucks or so. Tops.

sent me your list of L-L-L i will buy for sure

i think 35 for two premium letters and one semi premium

and triple premium any where from 50 to 80
 
My bad I'm wrong..maybe about 17 bucks or so. Tops.

i sold two L-L-L for $16 each and then saw on another forum guy off-loaded them a few days later for $30 each. that was over 3 months ago.
 
triple premiums are worth at least 80-100$ each
 
triple premiums are worth at least 80-100$ each

I just listed a "triple premium" for sale. The domain is 11 years old and pr3, which would increase value of course.

Highest offer only $100

:confused:
 
Any L-L-L.COM can be sold for $25 easily
 
I just listed a "triple premium" for sale. The domain is 11 years old and pr3, which would increase value of course.

Highest offer only $100

:confused:

well tht's the maximum you can get at the moment
 
well tht's the maximum you can get at the moment

I don't think there is any Maximum price for domains. Someone just mentioned that quality letters are worth at LEAST $80-$100. This thread is about minimum prices for L-L-L.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom