• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LakeOntario.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this nice nice domain.

I would say low mid XXX I would develop into a site I am sure you will have more use of it then as is.

Nice non of the less.
 
mid-high $xxx
 
.infos aren't hot right now. On the market, you might get mid-$xxx right now, but more likely in the $250-$500 range.
 
Thanks! I think I will hold onto this one. I don't think Lake Ontario is going anywhere anytime soon.
 
Think it would make a nice portal site. Real estate, boating, recreation, ferrys, sporting events...those things that appeal to the masses and fit the domain...LakeOntario.info. Don't forget we are talking a pretty big puddle that also fronts many states as well as populated regions in Canada. Very popular tourist region with many dominant attractions...lighthouses, nearby Niagara Falls. Encompasses the main cities of Rochester NY, Oswego NY, Niagara NY, Watertown NY, nearby Buffalo NY and of course Toronto on the Canada side.

As a domain mid XXX being that it is a .info. As a site or portal, mid XXXX and a potentially good source or revenue. I like it! It's already branded and has the name recognition to market it.
 
I think it's a nice one it's the perfect extension for the name. Maybe you could put up an informative site with a load of vacation affilaites that operate in the near area and hotels etc etc. I think developed would easily reach low-mid $xxxx
 
I have some people interested, any other inputs would be great.
 
it's a nice one it's the perfect extension for the name.
mid-high $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom