• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Lame ones package <NR>

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Starting Price: $5
BIN Price: offer
Min Increments: $2

Auction ends 72 hours after last post
Free GD push

------------------------
AMATERASOHMIKAMI.COM 7/5/2004
C*MSL*TS.INFO 7/26/2004
DYAUSH.COM 7/8/2004
ELECTRICREPAIRMAN.COM 7/1/2004
ENTERPRISENCC-1701.COM 8/10/2004
ENTERPRISENCC1701.COM 8/10/2004
HONONINIGI.COM 7/5/2004
KONOHANANOSAKUYAHIME.COM 7/5/2004
NKOREA.US 10/19/2004
OHKUNINUSHI.COM 7/5/2004
OHYAMATSUMI.COM 7/5/2004
PHANKU.COM 7/8/2004
T-1S.COM 9/26/2004
T-ONES.COM 9/26/2004
T1S.ORG 9/26/2004
USSENTERPRISENCC-1701.COM 8/10/2004
USSENTERPRISENCC1701.COM 8/10/2004
WEBRX.INFO 9/30/2004
YEAYEAYEA.COM 8/9/2004
 
The price is for the WHOLE package !
 
yeayeayea didnt know that
 
OK
Sale over
MH - I Pushed the names with no charge.
I really don't need them.
enjoy ;-)

BTW
they didnt let me transfer ELECTRICREPAIRMAN.COM because it expired
 
WOWZERS! thanks!

...and all I wanted was t1s.org!

Ohkuninushi is the twice resurrected Japanese god of magic and medicine
(maybe three times now)

Owatatsumi is the Japanese god of the sea
(I feel special now)

Ohkuninushi, the lord of the land, decided to give his land to the highest goddess, Amateras. Amateras sent a god Hononinigi to reign the land and he became the ancestor of Japanese emperors.
(Update to this story - madcamel decided to give Hononinigi to MediaHound, who became the ancestor of many subdomains)

heh

Thanks Idan
 
I'm Jewish man.
I have only one god :-)
 
So am I!
Just for the record, I have only one g-d too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom