• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Last night I walked into a pub toilet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
783
Reaction score
0
Last night I walked into a pub toilet, there were 2 cubicles, someone
was already in one of them. So I went into the other one, closed the
door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: “Hello mate, how are you doing?”

I thought it a bit strange but not wanting to be rude I replied “Yeah,
not too bad thanks.”

After a short pause, I heard the voice again “So, what are you up to mate?”

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly it must be said. Unsure what to
say, I replied “Umm, just having a quick poo.. How about yourself?”

I then heard the voice for the third time…..

“Sorry mate, I’ll have to call you back. I’ve got some D**khead in the
loo next to me answering everything I say.”
 
Last night I walked into a pub toilet, there were 2 cubicles, someone
was already in one of them. So I went into the other one, closed the
door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: “Hello mate, how are you doing?”

I thought it a bit strange but not wanting to be rude I replied “Yeah,
not too bad thanks.”

After a short pause, I heard the voice again “So, what are you up to mate?”

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly it must be said. Unsure what to
say, I replied “Umm, just having a quick poo.. How about yourself?”

I then heard the voice for the third time…..

“Sorry mate, I’ll have to call you back. I’ve got some D**khead in the
loo next to me answering everything I say.”

:lol: :lol:
 
Such is the life of the cell phone age.

Can't even take a crap anymore not knowing if the bloke next to you is hitting on you (wink wink) or talking on the tele.

What's this world coming to?
 
That was good.
I also see people walking on the street and talking to themselves (of course they are using a wireless microphone) but I can't stop the feeling :)
 
did it happen to you? that would be been a bigger LOL
 
Nice one mate!!LOL
 
I don't understand the logic behind using a cellphone while peeing. I even heard the guy saying "yeah, I'm in the office" and flushing shortly afterwards. And then he walked out, never washing his hands.
 
I've known that joke for a while, did that really happen to you?:lol:

Maybe he was just playing with you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom