- Joined
- Sep 22, 2004
- Messages
- 3,987
- Reaction score
- 16
http://cgi.ebay.com/Domain-name-www...4QQihZ008QQcategoryZ11153QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Happy bidding.... LOL
Happy bidding.... LOL
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I can't guarantee it. But, if he sells it, it will be the largest sale for the week at DNF.
Varchar said:Over the year, I see a lot of this ebay listings for high priced domain names. I think people is just trying to create exposures for their names...
This Thread has helped accomplish just such.Varchar said:Over the year, I see a lot of this ebay listings for high priced domain names. I think people is just trying to create exposures for their names...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.