• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed laughter.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omosquera

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
468
Reaction score
3
Please appraise this name , and do you think I should sell it now or keep it?

Thanks.
 
Keep it for awhile. Nice name.

People will be needing laughter as the economy continues it's current trend.

low xxxx reseller at the moment my guess. Could go much higher to a comedy club as an end user sale though. imho
 
$200, personally, I'd keep it.
 
i recently sold funny dot info...somewhat of the same realm. I would say maybe mid xxx for this one.
 
yeah i agree with the $xxx
 
Thanks for giving me your opinions and thoughts on this one.
 
mid-high $xxx. Nice one word .info
 
I'd say a bit higher, its a good one worder

$1K - $2K
 
well is up for sale now, lets see how it goes...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom