• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lawl.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRBHosting

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Alright. lawl.mobi is a domain I bought a few months ago long after the landrush. I decided to develop it into a mobile and PC-friendly jokes site, so there it is. I have done minimal advertising with this name, but have received a fair amount of visitors considering the amount of advertising I have done.

In case you don't know, LAWL = Laughing a Whole Lot

What do you think?
 
value is in the development...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom