• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LCX,com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
I have a interested party negotiating and have a BIN price in mind for this gem, but would like to ask your professional educated oppinion as well before to list for sale or seal the deal.

Name listed for sale here with very fair BIN

Thank You,
-DNP-
 
I agree 8k min.

I can see it selling for at least 15k.

Good luck Andy!
 
Nice one.

I wouldnt sell less than $10000.

Good luck
 
12k-14k, in my opinion.
12k would be the lowest I would accept.
 
You know, when i'm a bit more flushy :smilewinkgrin:, i'm gonna invest in a few more LLL.com's
I certainly won't sell any. Not to resellers
I just think they are such awesome investments & wonderful domains to own
This has a few firms with the name, so wait for the offer.
Personally if you have an enduser knocking, i wouldn't take less than $25k
Resellers are a differnet kettle of fish & they prob will pay no more than $10k
Hold or sell to enduser imo
Nice :cool:
 
yeah would let it go less than $15 K
 
reseller: $5k

end-user: $xx,xxx
 
London City Exchange?

City Of London being Financial Centre of World :smilewinkgrin:
 
Thanks, Pred.

or London Condo Exchange
Do not modify! lol

London City Exchange?

City Of London being Financial Centre of World :smilewinkgrin:
 
It's too difficult to estimate End User value.

Reseller $5-$10K.
 
Local eXchange
Low Cost eXchange
Library of Congress eXchange
Typo for LCD (a stretch but possible)

Up to 10,000 or more to end user
Good Luck!
 
MIN of 15K and likely 20 to a good end user
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom