• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lent.net - Thoughts??? 4 letter dictionary word .net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scizza

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Wanted to get some thoughts/appraisals on:

Lent.net

I got such a good response from everybody here on Homosexual.org that I thought I would get your opinions of another one of my favorites.

Yahoo searches for "LENT" is 14,700,000

Definitions:

- The 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday until Easter observed by Christians as a season of fasting and penitence in preparation for Easter.
- Past tense and past participle of lend
 
I first thought of religion.

The loaned idea is interesting, but I think that this is a name that only a domainer could love.
 
I think you'd have to develop the heck out of it to get anywhere. It's a good 1 word name, but I bet most of those hits are religious in which case lent.org might almost hold more value as a developed site. But I'm a newbie, so don't take me for an expert :)
 
"lent"="slow" , in romanian - don't know if that helps
 
Good Strong word that lends itself to many vertical markets.

$2000 easily.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom