Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed lets all go on a vacation.....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

President Gringo

vacationforums.com (singular already taken)
vacation-forums.com
vacation-forum.com
vacationforum.co.uk

Brought these with the plans to develop. Some good affiliate income to be made in this area.

Thoughts/comments?

And yes, i know vacationforum.com would have been best. But at reg fee's, i like these :)

P

President Gringo

20 views, and zero posts *sniff*

its not that bad is it?
Theres always alot of talk on another forum i go to about holidays, about where to go, hotels to stay at, etc etc. And with affiliate programs like priceline.co.uk paying £10 ($15) per booking, and 0.05p ($0.07) per price request, i thought it could be a nice little earner, especially as i have used them twice in the past few weeks, and are going to use them again in the next month or so.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What would we do? Talk about the vacations we went on.
Don't see if I would be a member there. Sorry

P

President Gringo

well, for example, i'm going to NY in feb. I would like to know which hotels are good, which to avoid, good places to shop etc. I visit another forum, and questions like this get asked all the time, and people will post about their experience at certain hotels, recommend another, find out where to get cheap flights to xyz, and other useful info. I guess i have had more of an insight into this sort of thing because of my experience on other forums.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not bad names Pres. As far as .co.uk is concerned the word "holiday" would have been better - vacation is not a word we generally use as you know.

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by Ed30
Not bad names Pres. As far as .co.uk is concerned the word "holiday" would have been better - vacation is not a word we generally use as you know.

Yeah, i know what u mean.....but vacation just sounded "right". Dunno if its coz i;ve been hanging around yanks too much, but holiday sounded a bit old fashioned....kinda reminded me of Butlins :)

besides....holidayforum.co.uk is taken

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you have the name bases covered.. needs to be directly promoted to your 'end buyer'.. nice pkg.

goodluck.

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by TexasFilly
you have the name bases covered.. needs to be directly promoted to your 'end buyer'.. nice pkg.

goodluck.

thanks........ :)
was planning to spread the word via other forums. The forum i visit frequently has like 20,000 members, nearly all UK members. I am sure i will get a few hundred sign ups from there.....maybe even do a banner exchange, which they should be up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom