• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale LETS DO A 1$ auction for a one word .net !! 24H

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
816
Reaction score
0
one word .net up for auction

auction starting at 1$

name: Paused.net
auction ending 8:30 PM Est.
Registrar: dotregistrar free push
Google hits: 1,280,000




Let the Bidding Begin! :)
 
Great :) lets keep it going :)
 
price at 2$ 2 dollars do I hear 3$ you in the back!?

yes.....
 
7$ bid in webhold is winning... :) do I hear an $8?

for this fine fine domain remember free push.. add this to your portfolio. make some cash and be the envy of all your friends!
 
$10

my friends will be so jealous! :D
 
Outstanding bid $10 to danield

Do I hear a $15 ! you front row.. with the squinty eyes.. yes you..

do I hear 15

slap it down :)
 
lol man, I'll beat my own bid by a dollar just because of your enthusiasm.

$11
 
good stuff.. now there's a proud and noble bidder :D

you people can learn from him :)

* take notes.

a little side note Opponents.net is now available for $100

for a limited time ..

slam down for that name and you will be forever immortalized!
 
about 2 1/2 hours to go, get your bids in while you can :D
 
30 mins to go :D
 
9 mins if your going to snipe do it now :)
 
AUCTION is over Danield is the winner for $11 :D congrats

Paypal [email protected]

please PM yoru dotregister account name and I'll push after payment is received :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom