Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Liar! reported to admin, no result yet after 1 week, have to report to public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:hug:

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mikeshereov is my new hero - the man has the patience of a saint

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup, to bad it was all on sided. But at least I am guilt free. Good luck

Also I leave you with this. I did NOT leave the bad feedback first. I am sure this thread will go on and I really will never come back. It confuses me that someone leave a neg, then when you return it, they go crazy

Anyhow, sorry for wasting everyones time with this!

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think if the mods remove both negative feedbacks .. this is a dead issue as well. The deal didnt go through, and not all do .. so apart from that, whether you two decide to deal with each other in the future is up to you both. Time to move on from this one.

I do appreciate the way Robertz handled the feedback issue, and tried correcting it. Class act, from a deal gone bad imo. Congratulations on the new baby girl Robertz.

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks JE I promised myself not to come back, but was out searching for some names while I am on a few days vacation and saw this was alive again today. I did the best I could from my end. I feel bad things got out of hand. He left a neg as well. You would think he would agree and say it got out of hand to. BUT instead he is continuing this issue for some strange reason. When you leave someone a bad feedback, would you not assume they would as well return one? NOW I have to question to this written libel statement... "cheating again and again". Now he probably doesn't understand, but he is now talking about this deal and insinuating beyond this deal without any facts. Plus the use of "cheating" is not properly used. So, as you all will agree that is crossing the lines. I could see if I had multiple negatives. But I don't. So, there is no factual claims to his post. I am sorry that he is upset, I am sorry for the argument, but you can agree I have done all I could. This is an isolated issue for us both. So, why not just let it go? I mean how many times can one person keep pasting the same statements and arguing them. I am done. MOD's please close this post so it doesnt waste anyone elses time!

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
shall I play the violin? lol

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dorin, This is a personal reply for all to read. I am sorry this got out of hand and for my portion of the argument. Lets move on and have some happy domain trading!! I have requested from my end the neg be removed and even posted a new one for you. Which I wish you would do as well. But no biggie. Good luck with your domain trading and I wish you the best of luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom