Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Liar! reported to admin, no result yet after 1 week, have to report to public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you read my negative I clearly type out that he is slandering my name constantly. Then he opens up a topic about me and the deal. Did I call the kettle black or what! Ok, I am done... I hope he is pleased with the good feedback I just left him clearly stating the other was a misunderstanding. Have a great spring everyone!!!

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just searching the site. I see a week later Dorin is still on his voyage. I have a PM from him saying the deal did not need to be completed. He admitted that to everyone in the room. Why else would Rich and other people defend this. Plus I have the freaking PM from him! He constantly talked about me and this deal in the dnforum room which is uncalled for. Every time I came into chat someone told me he was speaking bad about me. Though I cant verify he actually did or if it was just two knuckleheads trying to cause an issue. Thus I called it a misunderstanding and agreed things got out of control. I am allowed to defend myself. I like the cut and paste job he did. He tried his best to edit out the portion where he admits he agreed not to do the deal. But as you can reed there is still small portions of it. The bottom line is I sent an PM to the admin to take away my neg from him if that is possible. He picked to leave me a negative first AFTER saying he agreed we had no deal. Was I supposed to not give him one back?? I had 100% feedback and always payed on time and still do. Yes, everyone is dumber for reading this. Bottom line is I am going to spend time with my newborn and wife and wont be on here to post again on this matter. It's a waste of time. Get a life.

You are cheating and insulting again.

I have given you many chances.

The first time in chatroom, we were doing a domain auction for upkr.com which you didn't pay. I didn't mention your name in the auction. You came in and let every one in the chatroom know you are the non-payer. You threatened me and JEsports.

Then you PMed me 2 times in threatening to leave negative feedback.

I told you peace and didn't talk about you for 3 days. Because I do not care about the small sale.

After 3 days, I went to chatroom and you were talking bad about me. then I have to ask you do you want me to post you PMs in the chatroom? In that day, you apologized in a very wording way. But I told you again, I do not mind.

the next day, you threatened theinvestor, you wanted to report to paypal he is a scammer and want paypal to close his account. What a joke! He is an honest domainer not like you.

After another 3 days and the weekend, I came back to dnforum, you still keep your scamming itrader. What you said in the itrader? Who cut? who edited? who is the scammer?

I was always in good willing and you were always cheating.

Then I have to make all of these public. I have all the PMs sent to you and received from you. I have the chatroom records pasted above.

I make this public because I do not want you to cheat again or threaten any other again.

I told you I do not mind and wanted to keep peace, I told you the sale can be canceled, Did I tell you to cheat others again and again? Did I tell you to threaten others? I didn't mind you because human always easy to make fault. But I can not bear you because you were always making fault!

It is only a $130 small sale, but every one can see what person you are!!!

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you read my reply clearly you will see I did not insult you. I was responding to each of your claims and posts to others. I left you a good feedback in hopes this would please you for the misunderstanding. I am allowed to speak my mind and offer my side of the story.

I am a great person. So, I am not worried or concerned. I stepped up and left you the good feeback. So, that is the bottom line. Good luck Dorin.

I am deleting this post from my subscription box and not visiting it again. I hope all is well and Good luck on all future deals. No hard feelings from my end. I see clearly what happened. More of a miscommunication and maybe even a language barrier. No biggie!

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not only a name calling. You should know that you have violated the law by what you have done and said. You didn't take any chance to correct your fault although I have given you so many chances. You keep cheating and cheating. I accpted your offer because I thought you were a reputed DNF member by checking your itrader history. But you want to threaten me by leaving me "scammer" itrader, you have done that. you want to threaten theinvestor by claiming him "scammer" to close his paypal account. You have said that and screen print has been kept.

You know what you are doing?

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dorin,
There has been no law broken. I feel bad that there is so much rage in you. Just b/c we got in an online argument and many people jumped in doesnt make you or me a bad DNForum member. I have done my part and said I am sorry for any miscommunication. I hate when people are mad. I have gone ahead and typed in your feedback that it was a miscommunication. There is nothing else I can do. Please stop already. You are getting yoursefl worked up over nothing :)

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
every second you spend here is time not spent on selling your stuff.

cut the crap and get back to work, you!

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL agreed! what a waste of a day. I don't know what else I can do? Give him my blood? lol

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man,

As you may already know:

1. We (mods) are not involved in any personal transaction.

2. Our (Mods) required education level is 5th grade so reading anything over one page or 100 words or more is a big challenge.

Thanks,

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look buddy,
I have been saying this was a miscommunication the whole time...I sent in a request to remove feedback and I have been saying all along this was a miscommunication. Anyone with eyes can see I went in and left you a good feedback as well. Good luck with all your future deals... No hard feelings! (in case you don't realize it "no hard feelings" is very polite)

Also scamming words? I never called you a scammer. I said you are slandering me. Please look that up. once again.. no hard feelings and I am sorry we had a miscommunication. Good bye all!

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got banned from Namepros for calling someone an asshole...

WooHoo...

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
John,
LOL as you probably will agree I think I have closed / resolved this matter the best of my capabilities.

it's just to bad it was one sided. I am surprised he wouldnt do the same with my feedback. But who cares yah know :) Thanks for stopping in John!

Rich were they an asshole though? :)

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dorin 04-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Dorin
You exceeded the bottom. If you do not pay to close the deal ,I will have no other choice but to leave you a negative comment in your iTrader.

You are a real JERK buddy! I will do the same for you. A REAL JERK. I would like to meet you in person. I will pay but I want you to CHOKE on the money. Can you do that for me? Can you come visit me if I pay your flight? My wife has been very sick and I have not been able to do anything.

robertsz 04-17-2008, 02:38 PM
nice cut paste, and edit. Never deal with this scammer

http://www.dnforum.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=40848&u=97737

Do not buy from EVER. Bad person. SLANDER on chat like crazy. A poor excuse,
Buyer robertsz (15) 04-17-2008

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude,
What is your problem? Why are you keeping up with this? Oh well, Feel free to post your heart out. I am done.

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious why did you post that?

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=40996&u=72659

Here is what I wrote just minutes ago, check my feedback to see his neg for me. Not sure why this is all starting again.

Rage is a sad thing... Why do you keep posting the same stuff over and over? Can't you just agree we had a misunderstanding?

Also your whole eyes statement above really doesnt make sense.

Guys and Gals... I have to get going. Hopefully this will all be our last post. I don't know why he would keep talking about me. I have done my very best to make sure he was happy. I emailed DNForum asking to remove the neg and I have left a positive for him til that is done. I am the one who stepped up here. As you can see. I don't know what else to do or say. Thanks to everyone and hopefully we can all get along :)

I think I have exceeded all possible options in making this right. I do work (believe it or not) and I cant spend any more time on this subject.

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, wtf, let it be, put it down to stress.

robert, congrats on the kid, guess it got lost in the translation somewhere, hope he/she brings you much joy.

Dorin, put it down to experience and move on, not worth the aggravation.

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My wife was in the ER for three days and that is what started the issue. Anyhow I did my part. Thanks!! Baby girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators