• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LibertyIsland.us - Big Tourest Attraction in America

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lpxxfaintxx

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Liberty Island, formerly called Bedloe's Island, is a small uninhabited island in Upper New York Bay in the United States, best known as the location of the Statue of Liberty. The name Liberty Island has been in use since the early 20th century, although the name was not officially changed until 1956.

The island is the property of the federal government and is operated by the National Park Service. It is accessible to the public only by ferry— either from Battery Park in Manhattan or Liberty State Park in Jersey City, New Jersey. It is separated from nearby Ellis Island by approximately 1 mi (1.6 km).

Since September 11, 2001, the island is guarded by around-the-clock patrols of the United States Coast Guard.

In my honest opinion, I think this is a great domain. Liberty Island is a very busy place, in terms of tourist attractions. Not to mention, the extension is .US! So, what do you think? Nice catch?

Any appraisals would be awesome, thanks!
 
I live in NYC (Manhattan - Upper West Side) and think the name is worth around reg fee.
 
The only party I see that would be interested in this domain is the US goverment, which primarily uses .gov.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to whitehouse.com? this was an adult site at one time.
 
Aw man, I thought I had something.

Thanks for the appraisals. BTW, EJS, do you have any reasoning why you may think this is worth reg fee? I am interested, for I am a newbie in the domaining business.
 
There are only one or two companies other than the gov that take people out there. One of them is a company called Circle Line Tours. I suppose someone could create an informational site about the Statue of Liberty, but I think they would rather use StatueOfLiberty.whatever or even LadyLiberty.whatever. I wish you the best.
 
There are only one or two companies other than the gov that take people out there. One of them is a company called Circle Line Tours. I suppose someone could create an informational site about the Statue of Liberty, but I think they would rather use StatueOfLiberty.whatever or even LadyLiberty.whatever. I wish you the best.

I completely agree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom