• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Like Hockey?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,100
Reaction score
2,270
I have acquired....

"NHLTeam.net"

Please give some feedback on this domain name,
as to use:.....value or trademark issues.
 
Inspired by my NBAteam.com ?
 
I had the NHL come after me for NHLTeams.com

Good Luck.

-Bob
 
I thought about registering this one. I picked up NHLHockey.net the other day.
 
But Bob's post has got me a little sad. :sad:

Hopefully the NHL won't care about a little old .net ;)
 
Originally posted by biggedon


What was the end result?........."Bob"

Per advice from Mr. Ari Goldberger back in June, I coughed up both NHLLive.com and NHLTeams.com.

Well, actually, I sold them for $20 - my cost. :D

-Bob
 
Originally posted by Bob


Per advice from Mr. Ari Goldberger back in June, I coughed up both NHLLive.com and NHLTeams.com.

Well, actually, I sold them for $20 - my cost. :D

-Bob

Maybe I'll donate to "Negro Hockey League"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom