• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lines.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drewbeach

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Used to be my web development and programming business. Undeveloped now, gets about 4k hits/month.

I've had a few lowball offers lately and would like to know what it's really worth.

Thanks
 
Very nice name. I would go with the sportsbook angle. There is a little turmoil in the offshore industry right now, but in a few years you might find an end-user there.

Take away the sportsbooks and the price goes way down.

Big Range starting at xx,xxx.
 
single word dictionary .com

Not the best commercial appeal, but a great name none the less.

I'd say reseller 10-15k

enduser 30-50k
 
single word dictionary .com

Not the best commercial appeal, but a great name none the less.

I'd say reseller 10-15k

enduser 30-50k

I would have to disagree with you. 30K at the very least IMO. Sports betting is one way to go (as was stated above) if you are to develop this domain. It would make more sense on second thought though, to do something related to air lines or cruise lines. A ticket portal
 
I would have to disagree with you. 30K at the very least IMO. Sports betting is one way to go (as was stated above) if you are to develop this domain. It would make more sense on second thought though, to do something related to air lines or cruise lines. A ticket portal

True...I would not sell this name. I would develop it...

I was giving what I thought it would fetch in the open market...I could see it going higher on the enduser side of the coin...if you found the perfect enduser.
 
The is no reseller and end-user price. There is no European and Asian price. There is only one price. The price that somebody is ready to pay.

$20-30K
 
10-30k, with the possibility of higher with a motivated buyer.
it's a nice, short one word .com, a word commonly used. good luck
 
What are your expectations for this name? (price wise)
 
oh, what a name!:) I like it. low $XX.XXX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom