Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

discussion .LINK News - Estibot Appraisals

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
i hadn't seen this published anywhere, but did anyone know that Estibot/Epik actually does appraisals for .LINK? ......and they're reasonable imo too. For example;

Revolution.link - $6,000 - Note, i don't own this domain yet
Revolution.xyz - $8,200

Capitalism.link - $1,600
Capitalism.xyz - $2,100

Birthday.link - $3,000
Birthday.xyz - $3,700

Bicycle.link - $2000
Bicycle.xyz - $2,100

i purposely showed the Estibot appraisal for .xyz in order to validate this quote from one of the most successful and respected registrar owners; ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ".

Then i suggest that you read between the lines about this .xyz issue that Andrew Allemann had with Namecheap and the XYZ Registry; https://domainnamewire.com/2022/07/08/one-of-my-xyz-domains-was-suspended-heres-how-i-fixed-it/ Hint, it has to do with Daniel Negari, CEO of XYZ putting lipstick on his TLD .xyz.

Folks....i can only assume the new owners of .LINK are in the process of cleaning up the mess that that Frank Schilling the owner of Uniregistry allowed it to become.

Are we having fun yet;) Comments and Observations welcome.

Domain summit 2024

Domainpr0

Level 1
Reaction score
Hadn’t heard of this. Thanks for sharing.

I bought a TON of one word .link so good for me? We’ll see…

Domainpr0

Level 1
Reaction score
Had you heard that according to a very reliable source eth.link just sold for $203,000?
I also hadn’t heard that either. Took a little break from domaining. Just saw a few
offers come through and surprisingly my girlfriend said I should get on this forum.

back to your comment. I believe it. I’d even believe a million. That is a solid domain.

what is your goto news source? I’m a big domain Sherpa fan.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
I also hadn’t heard that either. Took a little break from domaining. Just saw a few
offers come through and surprisingly my girlfriend said I should get on this forum.

back to your comment. I believe it. I’d even believe a million. That is a solid domain.

I'm mostly my own source/fan. I'm not a traditional or typical domainer nor do i care to be. Few consumers aka "end users" outside this industry have a clue, and therein lies a HUGE OPPORTUNITY imho.

".LINK is no worse than .com"......especially when the .com isn't available. Take Nursing.link for example.....then check out the size of the nursing industry; https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/nursing-care-market-in-united-states

It's only a 460 Billion dollar industry that you won't learn/hear about at Domain Sherpa or any other domain source for that matter......but you heard it from me;)

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score

Here's a little news you may like:

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your money on these premium renewals. 🤦🏽‍♂️

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators