Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Linkbuilding Help

xaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have recently re-designed my portfolio site to add new functionality and some more design flair. Feel free to check it out at oydomains.com. Since launching the site back in 2013, I have never received that much traffic, despite producing a lot of content (as you can see in my blog/ articles and domain product pages), optimising SEO and my attempts at linkbuilding.

I believe that my site SEO is good and relevant to both product and article content, however I need to develop my backlinks to help improve my rankings in Google.

My rankings are relatively good in Bing and Yahoo, but not much traffic comes through them.

So, I have been researching linkbuilding strategies and there seems to be a lot of people out there giving different ideas about what works and what doesn't. It is this that I find confusing and could do with your help or advice on what linkbuilding strategies and some suggested actions could work for me?

Thanks in advance.

David

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators