• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers LinkDirectory.com ForSale $50k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezimedia

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
948
Reaction score
0
HI

I am looking for interested offers... I would like to sell my site

www.linkdirectory.com for min close to $50k usd or more

The site makes around 1k-1.2k usd profit per month.

It is the best Link Directory Domain.

It has been #1 in Google for the term #Link Directory since early 06

The domain is over 11 years old..

Do the research.... if you know how... to value a developed site.

The domain is valued at close to 10K usd from sedo... in early 07

The income is valued at 24x36 months $1k-1.2k

Check out the stats on the domain and site and rankngs..

Depending on interest.. I may start an auction for the site soon...

PM me if you want more info..

Thanks
Tom
 
What percent of income is link sales vs adsense?
 
HI

Well the site is making around $800-$1200 month on paid listings. and around $100-$200 from adsense..

I will make a list of things I need to compile that buyers will ask for and want to know..

So if anyone.. can post things they think I should compile for potential buyers.. please let me know..

or do you know of a website that has a list of things a seller should compile and what questions buyers ask.. this will help me greatly..

I will do a search on google myself and see what I can find.

I know about last 6 months of income and traffic stats.. but what else does a seller need to supply for a site selling for this much..

Thanks
Tom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom