• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LinkMates.com - Surprised by type-ins

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpskins

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Just wondering what you think about LinkMates.com. I do plan on developing this domain but just wondering what you think. I have had it parked for a couple hours at sedo and is almost at 20 unique already.
 
I don't know it sounds ok but you have few different options to develop this it could be web master link trade or adult link trade or even match maker like lavalife and others.

Interesting.

Good luck.
 
The name is really catchy...

Mid xxx reseller
1-2k for enduser
 
Just wondering what you think about LinkMates.com. I do plan on developing this domain but just wondering what you think. I have had it parked for a couple hours at sedo and is almost at 10 unique already.

So you're the one who outbid me when I wasn't looking and killed my bid. :-/
 
lol yeah :) it as a good domain, your bid was below the reserve so I figured I would bid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom