• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed lioness.me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sids70

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Please appraise Lioness.me

thanks,

Sid
 
no appraisal yet.

I thought this is nice one word generic.

any views folks...

thanks in advance.

Sid
 
To biggedon

You are coming heavily on me. But that is ok.
You have more experience than I do.
I was just wondering it is .me which is not good or it is the generic name, because if you google "lioness" you would find tons of website and some of them are really popular.

thanks,

Sid
 
To biggedon

You are coming heavily on me. But that is ok.
You have more experience than I do.
I was just wondering it is .me which is not good or it is the generic name, because if you google "lioness" you would find tons of website and some of them are really popular.

thanks,

Sid

you cannot just go to google and put in a term and go reg a domain, even if it has a million results

why get lioness.me?

for what purpose


i'm not trying to be hard on you, just trying to give it to your straight

trying to keep you from wasting money


don't take it personal, take it as an education
 
To biggedon

You are coming heavily on me. But that is ok.
You have more experience than I do.

framed! :eek: :lol:

it's ok, Biggie will wipe up when he's done :smilewinkgrin: :-#:

(sorry guys, couldn't resist)
 
framed! :eek: :lol:

it's ok, Biggie will wipe up when he's done :smilewinkgrin: :-#:

(sorry guys, couldn't resist)
lmfao :) lool
Thanks for the humor I laughed on this one :)
 
framed! :eek: :lol:

it's ok, Biggie will wipe up when he's done :smilewinkgrin: :-#:

(sorry guys, couldn't resist)

I am in a super quiet area and just busted out laughing, very classic!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom