• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lipy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I believe this is not a professional way as you put the domain name for sale again...I'm a person not a machine cant be online 24x7.
 
thanks for your reply, it was only because you are a new member. nothing else.. thanks for getting back to me. this name is now sold! thanks to the buyer
 
Yeah i'm new here, because had no reason to pay the membership fees untill I saw your sale page, PM replied please check i think there is a mistake in invoice.

Thanks.
Ankit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom